Cerita Si muka Ganas Berhati Sayur..Sayur Lemak

Saturday, August 14, 2010

kip tinking


It is hapen egain..long conversation wit u..it olmos long time ago to spen tym like this wit u..i’ve bin asking mysef,why  I’m olwes blaming mysef, why I’m olwes jus easily ignore it even it is hard..i’m olwes said I’m okay..i’m olrite..but,the fact is I’m  veri not okay..i’m trayin my bes to become okay..i’m suffer in silen..it was very close..it is wat i nid to face everiday..
U don haf tu be wori, I still haf a friends who r really undesten me..they kip sapot me from back..anitime..aniwhere..i don like to story wit others..but they were coming tu me..asking me watdehel is going on…and I kip saying..nothing la..it is a process of how I’m respecting my fren..fren tat I’ve known for along time before..and now the fren haf it’s own interes..wat can I do??u said im not follow the quote ‘bes men win’…ohh..should there a quote wit that kind of attitude??i don tink so lah..stat from there I kip tinkin..do u wan me to compete..it wasn’t me la..and I decide to kip away from u..its a hard decision  I’ve made..but I nid tu..
And last nite full of unexpected question..haf u fall in love wif me??arghhh…of course..i’m..but at tat tym,u stil have a relation..and I’m respecting it..and after others take part,the eager to be closed wif u is over..tet!!!!u know why..don wan tu repit it..
And now, I jus kip doing wat I like to do..wat I prefer to do..and I’m olwes remember u..mani things still make me to rimember u..It is not hoping sumtin from u..it jus I’m missing the tym I haf wit u befor..hope u were hepi wit the life u jus chose..u know wat u do..and might be the bes for u..i kip pray tat u olwes hepi..take care of ursef,ur health,ur solat,..
I don’t even mad at u..thats  the point..
 i am really sori..

2 comments:

  1. be cool bro...life must be go on...
    mengalah bukan bermakna kalah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..you're rite..kip sapoting me..

    ReplyDelete